Thursday, July 5, 2012

Obsessions



Love love love the colors on Mermaid Child.  I check this site out daily.  It's a must for all summer time lovers.

With this crazy heat wave going on, making boozy popsicles are a main priority.  So many different options!

Snap pictures all day every day like myself?  Why not take those memories and throw them up on your fridge!?  When I first found Sticky Gram I almost cried tears of joy.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to buy another fridge soon just to hold all the magnets.

Layering of bracelets are the "thing" of the summer so obviously I'm following in foot.  So why not spice up your wrists with some pretty fly bracelets from Frieda and Nellie.  You will not find this jazz anywhere else.

We all know that I rock glasses 24/7 and I've been shopping around like crazy for some new specs.  Warby Parker and Bon Look are the 2 sites it's come down too.  Amazing designs and great prices.

Enjoy!




*h

1 comment: